Saturday, February 6, 2021

Mornings and moments of epiphany and deciding to quit Facebook

Mornings and moments of epiphany and deciding to quit Facebook ( not that it matters but I love writing :) )

I took about a 2 year break from social media from 2018 to 2019
I needed to reflect back on myself and look inwards. I have always been an extrovert by nature.. but I started to realize that some of my extrovert traits are doing more harm to me than good. I looked within and did a lot of soul searching during this break time and these two years were the most transformational years of my life.
But then I itched to get to back, connect with the world and see updates from people that have once touched my life.. and finally decided to come back on social media.
However,
Facebook
as an application is not able to give me that experience anymore (and that's also what a lot of people are saying too).
Instagram
's blog format appeals a lot more to me.
So I have decided to quit Facebook starting tomorrow.
If you want to check my life updates (well I am a pretty interesting person you see 😉) :
You can follow me on Instagram :
If we met through our work, you can add me on linkedin if we are not yet connected :
and youtube : my small little dance dairy :
Since I do have a lot of beautiful memories documented on Facebook. I will not be permanently deleting my account and will sneek into them once in a while 🙂
Take care and have a beautiful life. 🙂

Now that I am quitting Facebook, I have a feeling that this will be my station of expressing myself. 

Lets see. This is a casual post will format later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment