Friday, April 19, 2013

THE WIND



The undefined bond with you, dear nature is something I hold only to my heart. Not that I never wanted to share but because it is so difficult to express. I don't really know how strong our bond is and how the sun,  the moon, the clouds, the wind and the stars feel about me, but there are moments with them which have lifted my emotions.. and in fits of those emotions I have always wondered how can this friendship be strengthened.  There is ofcourse something lacking in me that this friendship never grew very strong. I wish I could feel more strongly and I so wish we could communicate.. 

For now, all I want is to thank you for all the wonderful moments you have bestowed upon me.. and seek your blessings to be able to lead a life closer to you..
This piece of writing is solely inspired by and dedicated to you.

THE WIND 


I am lying on my bed trying to sleep,
After a day well-lived, despite the summer heat.
As I close my eyes and count my friends,
A cheerful breeze tickles underneath my ears..
It has a story to tell, about its day which went all happy after years..
Like a childhood friend it cares not and pulls me out again and again..
Unable to decipher what it says.. I go closer to the window to hear it say..
For we differ in languages we speak.. its only the rhythm that makes me stay..
Hours pass by but even after several tries.. its still the rhythm that makes me stay ..
Patience now gives its way and exasperation shows up on its face..
It turns into a violent wind..
Turbulence is all within..
With utter guilt I reach the door, to tell how I care, don't loose hope..
In vain again, it suddenly stops..
Undying silence lingers around.
Shivers run through my spine,
‘Is it over now? Will it never be fine?’
I run to the open ground, look into the dark night sky..
“Stay back!”.. my heart cries..
A gush of rain falls over my face.. and I taste the rain...I taste the rain...

p.s: yes ! rains are beautiful and tasty too ! :)
p.s: and now i know whats a nature-poem fuss all about :D

2 comments: